1. Finally cook the delicious looking dishes you bookmarked in cookbooks a long time ago, but never got around to making before. Make sure you eat them off of vintage china.
2. Create your own sumptuous dishes from your own imagination and coax them into being over the course of many hours. Like a slow cooked, velvety rich stew of coconut broth braised lamb with sweet potato, garden tomatoes, and kale.
3. Read stacks of library books while things are cooking.
4. Give all the cats extra brushing and slip them double salmon treats twice in one day.
5. Visit your art supplies and get to know them again.
6. Take long naps while the sun is shining in your window and kitties snore on cushions nearby.
8. Make ginger spiced applesauce with organic apples.
9. Sit outside and chat with hummingbirds while you drink strong cups of smoky black tea.
10. Revisit your ipod and listen to music you haven’t heard in years because you can’t stream Pandora anymore.
I may have to add:
11. take long walks to balance out the sumptuous meals.