Sometimes you have to say goodbye.

We lost one of the family yesterday, and everyone here at Casa Honey & Ollie is feeling sad.

Pandora, our Elder Statescat, who came to us late in her life, left us yesterday afternoon around 4:00pm. She went snuggled in a blue and white blanket, drowsy and warm and getting pets and ear scritches.

Rest in peace, Pando. I’m sorry that the last year was hard. I’m glad we got to be your people for a little while. I’m sorry you got sick. We’ll miss you, our snuffly little friend. You will definitely not be forgotten.

9 Responses to Sometimes you have to say goodbye.

So sorry Pandora died. Treasure the memories.

2. We recently lost two dogs not to far apart. Old and ill or young and healthy it matters not. The loss is still the same.

They are such a big part of our lives. And leave big holes when they are gone.

I feel for you at this time. Savor the memories.

Hugs, Euphoria

3. Lee Cox says:

[[[[[ HUGS]]]]]

4. Sending love and kisses and kitty head-rubs to all at Casa H&O,
    xo, T&D (sniffle!)

5. Anne says:

I am SO sorry to hear that – it’s always so hard to lose one of the furry family, even the elders. 😦 HUGS TO YOU!

6. Jules says:

Very sorry, dear. I have heard of many losses this week, and there are very few spoons one can offer. You know this: you gave Miz P a very good place in the world, and she knew she was well taken care of and loved–an elderly lady can ask little more than that. Now she is pain free and able to scamper after fluttery things in the sunbeams.

Go well, cousin.

7. rebecca says:

Aw, sweetie, I’m sorry. Losing a furry family member is so hard, I can’t even imagine it. I am sure she was so grateful to you for taking her in and loving her. Sweet dreams little kitty.

8. cavalaxis says:

What a beautiful way to go. ~sniffle~ We should all be so lucky to be surrounded by such love and care.

My deepest condolences for your loss.