Welcome to Honey and Ollie…

You may recognize me from my old blog over at Will Pillage For Yarn

I’m not really sure why I changed my blog name and moved to WordPress. Well actually I am. My blog is taking on a wider scope, though it’s still extremely knitting-centric. But I’m getting into other stuff. Painting. Cooking. Gardening. I’ve got more going on these days! I wanted my blog to reflect that, a little more than Will Pillage did. And on that note? I was getting tired of the pirate thing. And there’s another Yarnpirate out there, and I am tired of explaining that, “No, I’m not a plagiarizing jerk.” Which comes up more often than you’d think. Love you Yarnpirate! You make great yarn!

Why Honey and Ollie? Why Eightfold Rabbit? Sweet threads that hold it all together? What?? Well… trust me. It all makes sense to me!

I hope you stick around for the new incarnation. After long thought, I decided to import the old blog over, simply because it represents years of my life and interaction with a community that I really value and I couldn’t just let go of it. So it’s all behind this post, which is, for all intents and purposes, my fresh start.

This entry was posted in Family Life and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Welcome to Honey and Ollie…

Congrats on the move to WordPress.. I love my WP blog and all of the nifty plug-ins. If you need help with anything you know where I am. I’m updating my links for you as well.

2. eightfoldrabbit says:

Thanks, Mouse! I am eventually going to have to get a new header for this thing, and I am definitely having issues getting photos to upload, so I’m absolutely going to be poking you about ways to tweak it to make it work better!

3. jamie says:

The new site looks great. Also, looking forward to hearing about the ‘other stuff’ particularly the painting. – jamie

Great new sight. I love it.

5. BellaKarma says:

I strayed from your blog once before … don’t want to let that happen again…so off to update my Google Reader….

6. Martha says:

What a great fresh start! Kudos to you!

7. Ina says:

Congratulations on the reincarnated blog! Long may she wave!

8. Martha says:

She looks great in those, Rainy. The boys won’t know what hit them!

9. Peter says:

Still your biggest fanboi, here. What an amazing transformation to look back upon! –grin–